Breathe easier knowing ATTITUDE’s Natural Air Purifiers use activated carbon from charcoal for a worry-free way to clean your home of odours and pollutants.
Did you know charcoal is one of nature’s most powerful filters? Who knew something so dirty could make living so clean? Breathe easier knowing ATTITUDE’s Natural Air Purifiers use activated carbon from charcoal for a worry-free way to clean your home of odours and pollutants. Using plant-based extracts, it’ll fill your room with the sweet aroma of green apple and basil for relaxation, zen and wondering. Enjoy for up to six weeks (depending on room size).
- Traps air pollutants and releases natural fragrances.
- Contains activated carbon to trap particulate matter and other air pollutants.
- Contains resin to neutralize odors (not mask them) for a long-lasting effect.
- Free of potentially harmful artificial fragrances, phthalates and preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- Allows easy control of intensity with adjustable vents.
Activated carbon (air purifier). Resin (odor neutralizing and fragrance releaser). Natural plant-derived fragrance.
- Remove container lid and put aside.
- Remove and discard freshness seal.
- Put the lid back on the container.
I got the Apple air purifier and would definitely recommend, I’m using it in a pretty large room but I find it’s still working, definitely feeling less stuffy
All of my household products, body wash, deodorant, and hand sanitizer is from Attitude! Love the quality, price and the “clean” type of products they provide!
Love the product hate the waste. Wish they offered a refill as I hate throwing out the container everytime until they offer a refill I won’t repurchase
Hello Jen, Unfortunately, we are currently not able to offer refills for air purifiers, because the manufacturing process does not allow it. This being said, all comments and suggestions received are taken into account and are forwarded to our R & D team! They are currently looking to find a way to offer refills! Thank you for your comment!
I bought this and have used it in my car since before Covid. I used to drive a lot in the city and I also use it there near the cabin filter which has been infiltrated by mice. I just had the cabin filter checked today and no damage was found. Hopefully mice don't like the smell as much as I do. I want to know if I could compost the inside filter herbs. I found out you can recyle the plasic container but like others a refill would be good. Thanks for making earth conscious products.