ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients, our hypoallergenic laundry detergent will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Did you know many laundry detergents contain enzymes that digest the dirt right off your clothes? Unfortunately, these enzymes can also irritate your delicate skin. ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Laundry Detergent – Mountain Fresh is ECOLOGO® Certified, sustainable and biodegradable and uses only natural and effective ingredients such as antibacterial green tea extract. Our laundry detergent is as gentle on your clothes as it is on your skin. It contains no enzymes and is suitable for the entire family. Plus, our hypoallergenic formula is enhanced with a refreshing scent for 40 fresh and fragrant loads.
<5% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (sodium coco sulfate), <5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside, caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, citric acid, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, methylundecanal, 3-hexenol, amyl salicylate. FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER./FORMULÉ POUR LE LAVAGE À L'EAU FROIDE.
- Safe laundry detergent made with powerful vegetable- or plant-based surfactants.
- Formulated with advanced deodorizing properties for cold water wash.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: free of dyes, known allergens and irritants.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflower aroma.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable product with low impact on health and the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Designed to work in High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines.
- Free of potentially contaminated chemicals and byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde releasers, Parabens and MIT.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.
FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
I was looking for natural unscented body gel and this is by far my favorite. I have been using other natural body washes but I feel it tugs on my skin, this one does not, it made my skin nice and supple afterwards. It cleans well, is unscented and EWG certified.
I love attitude laundry detergent. I particularly love the fact it comes in a cardboard box and is easily recycled. The use of plant based and safety chemicals is extremely important to my family. I even use this stuff on my cloth diapers and it is extremely effective! Cannot wait to try other products!!
Love this shower gel and the smell is great. EWG certification is why I purchased and it does not disappoint.
I got the red vines scent for Christmas and my husband can use it too. It smells like grape candies! It’s also gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin.