Its formula is developed with plant- and mineral-based ingredients to clean your home! Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
At ATTITUDE, caring for the environment and reducing plastic is a priority, that’s why our Nature + Technology™ All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99.9% – Thyme & Citrus and other products are now available in a simple and convenient eco-refill packaging! A great alternative to single-use packaging, our refill boxes contain two liters of your favorite formula – so you can use more product, with less waste from the comfort of your home! Plus, our natural and hypoallergenic formula is developed with plant and mineral-based ingredients such as saponins, for a natural way to clean your home!
- Disinfectant cleaner featuring Caprylyl glucoside, an effective surfactant.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: features a natural and refreshing thyme & citrus aroma.
- Made with plant-based ingredients: Crafted with renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with ingredients of concern (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
INGRÉDIENT ACTIF : Chlorure de dialkyl (50 % C8-C10, 25 % C8, 25 % C10) dimethyl ammonium (0,045 %). <5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, alcohol, thyme extract, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).
Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, walls, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.
Saw this on EWG site and thought I'd give it a try. Works good as a kitchen/bathroom cleaner.
We really like this cleaner as it’s all natural and the smell is great. Works well and have been buying it since trying it a couple months ago.