Our unique formula is made with deep-cleansing and antibacterial agents like saponin, and uses natural and plant-based ingredients.
Reuse & refill your preferred dishwashing liquid bottles with our innovative low-plastic refill boxes. Using 68% less plastic that its bottle counterpart, ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Citrus Zest eco-refill format includes nearly three times the amount of product, which means less time running errands, and less packaging waste! ECOLOGO Certified and elaborated with natural and plant and mineral based ingredients like green tea, our degreasing formula will help remove stubborn food residue from dishes, pots and pans. That means less scrubbing, more free time!
<5% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (sodium coco-sulfate), <5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, sodium benzoate, sodium gluconate, potassium sorbate, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, sodium chloride, triethyl citrate*, terpineol acetate*, terpineol*, tetrahydrolinalool*, *fragrance (parfum).
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a natural deep-cleansing agent, to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Foaming action that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Triclosan and Phthalates, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Enjoyable Dish Soap
Really enjoying this so far! No problem getting grease off dishes and the apple/basil is a really pleasant smell.
Best dish soap ever
Only dish soap I use
Clean very well and bubbles up a lot I love it! Smells great too
Great! Cleans my dishes with sparkling success without all the toxins!