Our unique formula is made with deep-cleansing and antibacterial agents like saponin, and uses natural and plant-based ingredients.
Did you know soap works by pushing away residue and grease? It’s like a food force field! ATTITUDE’s efficient Dishwashing Liquid is scented with refreshing wildflower and uses natural, plant- and mineral-based ingredients that are good for you and your family. Whether you’ve made a cake or art, its cleansing foaming action is tough on grease and easy on your hands.
<5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, hexyl salicylate (floral), amyl salicylate (floral).
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a natural deep-cleansing agent, to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Foaming action that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Triclosan and Phthalates, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Clean and effective
Low sudsing but rinses easily and great for oily residue. I wish the bottles were larger but the eco refill is very handy for that purpose.
Love this product!
This dish soap is awesome!!