Its formula is developed with plant- and mineral-based ingredients to clean your home! Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% – Thyme & lavender kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our no rinse formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs. You will love the fresh and clean scent of thyme and lavender throughout the house!
- Disinfectant cleaner featuring Caprylyl glucoside, an effective surfactant.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: features a natural and refreshing thyme & citrus aroma.
- Made with plant-based ingredients: Crafted with renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with ingredients of concern (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
Active ingredient: Dialkyl (50% C8-C10, 25% C8, 25% C10) dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.045%).
Inactive ingredients: <5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains: Aqua /water/eau, alcohol, thyme extract, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal)
Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, walls, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.
Love this duo. Smells great and works on all surfaces.
I like that it has no harsh chemical smell. It works great on all surfaces.
a very pleasant and efficient product; the smell is heavenly. the product really works!
Love this product. Have been a fan of this product since it was introduced and use it around the house constantly. Never leaves streaks or residue and never leaves your hands feeling dry after wiping everything down. When Attitude introduced Bulk boxes it was so great to be able to just refill my original bottles. I was not much a fan of the scent but got used to it over the years. It still beats stinky chemical cleaners, but with the new unscented product lines I can adjust the scent factor while still using a product that I am thrilled with.