ATTITUDE Nature+Technology™ Bathroom Cleaner is tough of limescale and designed to efficiently eliminate soap scum and grime on surfaces like tiles, shower curtains, countertops and toilet bowls.
ATTITUDE’s Nature + Bathroom Cleaner – Unscented is tough of limescale and designed to efficiently eliminate soap scum and grime on surfaces like tiles, shower curtains, countertops and toilet bowls. This effective natural formula , featuring cleansing and antibacterial ingredients like saponin and green tea extract , will keep your washroom looking spotless! Plus, it only uses hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based hypoallergenic ingredients. The UNSCENTED line has been developed for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
- Streak-free natural bathroom cleaner that works: made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a powerful natural cleansing agent and surfactants made from plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols.
- Made with natural fragrances: a natural fresh and clean citrus aroma.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: dermatologically tested to minimize skin irritation.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable surface cleaner.
- PETA Certified: vegan and cruelty-free.
<<5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, citric acid, propanediol, xanthan gum, sapindus mukorossi fruit extract (saponins).
Spray and rinse. Specifically designed to eliminate soap scum and grime from ceramic tiles, bathtubs, vinyl curtains, shower doors and toilet bowls. For optimal effectiveness, let stand 5 to 10 minutes. It is advisable to test in an inconspicuous area.
Can be sprayed directly on tile joints and bath tub rims, and scrubbed to remove any tough accumulations of soap scum, grime, mould and mildew.
works very well
Works great with little boy messes in the bathroom!
Best unscented cleaner ever used
I bought the unscented and I loved how this cleaned my bathtub! It worked better than any other chemical cleaner I had ever used included bleach! Please please make this in eco refill!