Our unique formula is made with deep-cleansing and antibacterial agents like saponin, and uses natural and plant-based ingredients.
Did you know soap works by pushing away residue and grease? It’s like a force field against food debris! Keep your kitchen sink and dishes spick and span with ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Dishwashing Liquid – Citrus Zest. Our unique formula is made with deep-cleansing and antibacterial agents like saponin, and uses natural and plant-based ingredients. Plus, it’s ECOLOGO® Certified, sustainable and biodegradable, with foaming action that is tough on grease but soft on hands, so you can use it daily, worry-free!
<5% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (sodium coco-sulfate), <5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, sodium benzoate, sodium gluconate, potassium sorbate, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, sodium chloride, triethyl citrate*, terpineol acetate*, terpineol*, tetrahydrolinalool*, *fragrance (parfum)
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a natural deep-cleansing agent, to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Foaming action that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Triclosan and Phthalates, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Cleans well but didn't love the smell
I bought the green apple one because it was the only one available and it wasn't my favorite. I will try a different scent next time!
Great smell but the pump broke pretty quick
I wish the pump was more durable, we had to move all the soap into a new bottle pretty fast
was at a friends place and heard about this brand and tried it out, very clean and nice smell.
Not a grease cutter
It's ok. It's honestly not great at cutting grease but it's good for everything else.