A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free.
A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free. Of course, they're also just as effective, absorbent and comfortable-all day long. Just like all of our products, our diapers are developed with uncompromised safety in mind. Our biodegradable diapers are for newborn up to 11 lbs.
- Environmentally preferable: 50% of the diapers is produced of natural and renewable raw materials known to be biodegradable. Non-GMO corn starch backsheet and FSC wood cellulose absorbent core.
- Effective moisture control: Due to an optimized SAP/wood pulp ratio in the absorbent layer, our diapers effectively protect your baby's skin.
- Leak-free: To minimize leakage, the diaper's shape, wings and elastic openings hug the baby's body to adapt to its shape.
- Hypoallergenic: Fragrance-free, no dyes, no inks or lotions that can be irritating and toxic.
- Chlorine-free: The cellulose that we use is FSC-certified (sustainable resource management-responsible forestry), and is oxygen bleached, which means our diapers are 100% chlorine-free.
- Range of sizes: 1 to 6 to keep pace with your growing baby.
FSC-certified totally chlorine-free (TCF) cellulose pulp, superabsorbent polymer (SAP), biodegradable corn starch-based biopolymer, nonwoven fabric (polymers) and elastics (latex-free).
FSC License Code FSC®-N003012
I have terrible eczema on my hands. My baby started getting patches of dry spots and we learned that he too has mild eczema on his body. I tried so many different “all natural” baby products in a search for something that would help his eczema and not make it worse. Nothing worked until I found the Attitude company. I started with the unscented products and they are amazing and super gentle. Not only were they great for my sons skin, but they were so gentle on my hands as well while I bathed him. Ever since using Attitude my eczema flares up are much less frequent and my sons eczema has basically gone away completely. I even started trying some of the scented products, which are usually terrible on eczema, but attitude has it figured out because the scented products are just as gentle!
This is my favourite diaper cream!! I have tried many other zinc based creams but this is the only one that actually helps to heal diaper rash on my child with sensitive skin rather than just prevent. It goes on smooth and thick but not sticky. It is unscented but has a nice natural smell to it.
Happy to find biodegradable diapers that don’t look like they came from the same factory in China as many of the others do. I wish I had found them a lot sooner. They hold up well with my 16 month old.