Our unique formula is made with deep-cleansing and antibacterial agents like saponin, and uses natural and plant-based ingredients.
Reuse & refill your preferred dishwashing liquid bottles with our innovative low-plastic refill boxes. Using 68% less plastic that its bottle counterpart, ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Pink Grapefruit eco-refill format includes more than five times the amount of product, which means less time running errands, and less packaging waste! ECOLOGO Certified and elaborated with natural and plant and mineral based ingredients like green tea, our degreasing formula will help remove stubborn food residue from dishes, pots and pans. That means less scrubbing, more free time!
<<5% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), allyl heptaonate (fruit).
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a natural deep-cleansing agent, to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Foaming action that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Triclosan and Phthalates, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Dish soap is fairly good
Suds don’t last a long time, but seems to work well
Great quality, smells good!
Best Dish Soap EVER!
Personally, my favorite item! This dish soap does an excellent job with dishes and pans without stripping my skin of its oils. This is something I try to never run out of - love it!