ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Moisturizing Ointment for babies forms a waterproof, protective film to restore their skin’s barrier.
ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Moisturizing Ointment for babies forms a waterproof, protective film to restore their skin’s barrier. It keeps the good moisture in and irritating humidity out! We use plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like calming oatmeal and oat oil to protect, soothe and hydrate skin even with repeated exposure to water. To be sure it’s gentle enough for your wee one, we had the EWG VERIFIED™ formula dermatologist tested.
- Our Natural Moisturizing Ointment forms a protective, waterproof barrier for areas that are the most sensitive to irritation and the most frequently exposed to water.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is EWG VERIFIED™.
- Oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Oat oil is known to lock in moisture by forming a physical barrier to epidermal water loss, preventing further drying.
- Bisabolol is known for its soothing, regenerative and anti-infl ammatory properties.
- Shea butter is known for its hydrating and fi lm-forming properties.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydrogenated soy polyglycerides, C15-23 alkane, avena sativa (oat / avoine) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat / avoine) kernel oil, bisabolol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil.
Apply this water-repellent protective barrier on the affected area at least twice a day or as directed by a specialist. Avoid irritants, ensure your baby’s skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.
I have terrible eczema on my hands. My baby started getting patches of dry spots and we learned that he too has mild eczema on his body. I tried so many different “all natural” baby products in a search for something that would help his eczema and not make it worse. Nothing worked until I found the Attitude company. I started with the unscented products and they are amazing and super gentle. Not only were they great for my sons skin, but they were so gentle on my hands as well while I bathed him. Ever since using Attitude my eczema flares up are much less frequent and my sons eczema has basically gone away completely. I even started trying some of the scented products, which are usually terrible on eczema, but attitude has it figured out because the scented products are just as gentle!
This is my favourite diaper cream!! I have tried many other zinc based creams but this is the only one that actually helps to heal diaper rash on my child with sensitive skin rather than just prevent. It goes on smooth and thick but not sticky. It is unscented but has a nice natural smell to it.
Happy to find biodegradable diapers that don’t look like they came from the same factory in China as many of the others do. I wish I had found them a lot sooner. They hold up well with my 16 month old.