Natural Protective OintmentFragrance-free75 mL (2,5 FL. OZ.)
Ever heard we're 90% water? That’s a myth. Human bodies are about 60% water — which is still a lot! While we may have lots of H2O inside, you want to limit your sensitive skin’s exposure to it. That’s why ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Protective Ointment forms a waterproof, protective film to restore your skin’s barrier by keeping good moisture in and irritating humidity out. We use plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like calming colloidal oatmeal and oat oil to protect, soothe and hydrate skin even with repeated exposure to water. To be sure it’s safe, we had the EWG VERIFIED™ formula dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association.
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (moisturizer), Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (emollient), Hydrogenated soy polyglycerides (thickening agent), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Avena sativa kernel oil (emollient), C15-C23 alkane (plant-based solvent), Bisabolol (soothing agent), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract (antioxidant), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (emollient).
- Our Natural Protective Ointment, composed of 2% colloidal oatmeal, forms a protective, waterproof barrier for areas that are the most sensitive to irritation and the most frequently exposed to water.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified and EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Oat oil is known to lock in moisture by forming a physical barrier to epidermal water loss, preventing further drying.
- Bisabolol is known for its soothing, regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shea butter is known for its hydrating and film-forming properties.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Apply this water-repellent protective barrier on the affected area at least twice a day or as directed by a specialist. Gloves and other personal protective equipment may be used to increase protection, especially when skin comes into contact with water.
Avoid irritants, ensure your skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.