ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Protective Ointment forms a waterproof, protective film to restore your skin’s barrier by keeping good moisture in and irritating humidity out.
Ever heard we're 90% water? That’s a myth. Human bodies are about 60% water — which is still a lot! While we may have lots of H2O inside, you want to limit your sensitive skin’s exposure to it. That’s why ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Protective Ointment forms a waterproof, protective film to restore your skin’s barrier by keeping good moisture in and irritating humidity out. We use plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like calming colloidal oatmeal and oat oil to protect, soothe and hydrate skin even with repeated exposure to water. To be sure it’s 100% worry-free, we had the EWG Verified™ formula dermatologist tested.
- Our Natural Protective Ointment, composed of 2% colloidal oatmeal, forms a protective, waterproof barrier for areas that are the most sensitive to irritation and the most frequently exposed to water.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is EWG VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Oat oil is known to lock in moisture by forming a physical barrier to epidermal water loss, preventing further drying.
- Bisabolol is known for its soothing, regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shea butter is known for its hydrating and film-forming properties.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (moisturizer), Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (emollient), Hydrogenated soy polyglycerides (thickening agent), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Avena sativa kernel oil (emollient), C15-C23 alkane (plant-based solvent), Bisabolol (soothing agent), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract (antioxidant), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (emollient).
Apply this water-repellent protective barrier on the affected area at least twice a day or as directed by a specialist. Gloves and other personal protective equipment may be used to increase protection, especially when skin comes into contact with water.
Avoid irritants, ensure your skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.
Soothed the itch
Got this for my 9 year old nephew for the eczema on his hands. He would scratch his hands until they bled. Its one of the only cream out of many that soothed his itchiness.
It was okay.
The repair cream works better than this ointment. Also for the cost, it’s cheaper to buy vitamin E ointment which in my opinion does a better job anyway.
Great Hand Cream !
This is a great hand cream, with good consistency and texture without being greasy or too thick. Absorbs quickly and is perfect for my everyday dry hands. I appreciate that it is unscented.
Cleared my eczema
Love this ointment. A little thick and oily at first (which is to be expected with an ointment). After a couple of minutes it absorbs fully and has helped my super sensitive, dry hands and eczema immensely within a couple of days. Customer for life!