Laundry DetergentSensitive SkinFragrance-free1L (33,8 FL. OZ.)
Most laundry detergents contain enzymes that digest the dirt off fabrics! Unfortunately, these enzymes can also irritate sensitive skin in contact with clothes, sheets and towels all day. ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Laundry Detergent uses fragrance-free, natural, hypoallergenic ingredients that are as gentle on synthetic and natural fibres as they are on your skin. To be sure, we got it dermatologist tested! Our enzyme-free formula works with both standard and HE washing machines, as well as cold water cycles.
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvent), Sodium coco sulfate (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium gluconate (chelating agent), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Laundry Detergent effectively cleans synthetic and natural fabrics, without irritating sensitive skin.
- Formulated for cold water in both standard and High Efficiency (HE) washing machines.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Free of enzymes to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Free of harmful optical brighteners.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly onto stain and rub or soak before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.
Avoiding irritants and exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents and acidic foods) is recommended.