Even more of your favorite hand soap, even less packaging! Reuse your bottle and refill your soap from the comfort of your own home, thanks to this inseparable duo including a 473ml bottle and its 2L refill.
Want to share your favorite product with your friends? Give them this (literally!) handy set as a gift!
- Orange Leaves Hand Soap: 16 FL. OZ.
- eco-refill Eco-packaging: 67.6 FL. OZ.
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium chloride, coco-glucoside, vegetable glycerin, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract, tropaeolum majus (indian cress) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, decanal (fruit), pentadecalactone (fruit), raspberry ketone.
Orange Leaves Hand Soap:
- Natural hand soap formulated with orange leaf extract to regenerate your hands.
- Includes moringa seed extract to limit pollutant particles from adhering to the skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™: appears in the Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database and complies with rigid EWG standards.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable hand soap.
eco-refill eco-packaging 67.6 FL.OZ. (2L):
- Convenient eco-refill two-liter container: easily storable and used to refill your ATTITUDE bottle.
- eco-refill containers manufactured with FSC-certified, 100% recyclable cardboard material and recyclable, with BPA-free recyclable plastic bag and spigot.
- It contains four times more formula using 67% less plastic.
For the product: Pump onto hands, lather then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
I was looking for an unscented, natural hand soap that does not strip and this is the one. I love well it cleans my hands without stripping the moisture off. I plan to try the other scents when I repurchase.
Love this soap because I was my hands frequently at my job and this keeps my hands from drying out too much.
My favorite smell for a kitchen is lemon, so I had to have this for my kitchen. It’s a very subtle lemon scent and is a great soap.
I'm giving it the fifth star. The smell is growing on me.