ATTITUDE’s lightweight Super leaves™ Natural Foaming Hand Soap is EWG VERIFIED™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested and includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties.
Did you know that antioxidants in lemon leaves help fight free radicals, which can cause daily damage to your skin? Featuring a refreshing and invigorating aroma to revive all your senses, ATTITUDE’s Super leavesTM Natural Foaming Hand Soap – Lemon Leaves contains lemon leaf extract to purify and regenerate your hard-working hands. Dermatologically-tested, EWG VERIFIEDTM and hypoallergenic, our lightweight foaming hand soap includes moringa seed extract, known for its detoxifying properties. Harness the power of nature to promote clean and healthy hands: simply pump, lather, rinse and go!
- Natural hand soap formulated with orange leaf extract to regenerate your hands.
- Includes moringa seed extract to limit pollutant particles from adhering to skin.
- Features wholesome and vitamin-rich super leaves such as watercress and Indian cress.
- Surfactants made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated byproducts contaminated with chemicals (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene Oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM: features only natural and worry-free ingredients.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable hand soap.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan with no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of PEGs, such as PEG-12 Dimethicone and PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, containing potentially harmful chemicals.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl Alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of BHA, BHT, Phthalate and Triclosan, known as potential hormonal disruptors.
Aqua, sodium coco-sulfate, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citrus limon (lemon / citron) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, 3-hexenol (green leaves), methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), dimethyl heptenal (fruit).
For the product: Pump onto hands, lather then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
The foaming action is achieved through the pump system of our 295 mL bottle. To enjoy the foaming soap, you must use a bottle with a foaming pump.
Foaming hand soap
love this foaming hand soap for my family and love the its non toxic
I love that I have found an affordable safe option for my family. Smells amazing, I’m a forever customer!
I have bad eczema on my hands & I've tried every hand soap I could think of to help my hands not be as severe. Using this soap I've finally seen improvement. I love foaming soap. Usually 1 complete pump is enough to completely cover my hands to get them clean. I love this Red Vine Leaves scent because it's a pleasant almost berry smell but not over powering. After washing my hands they feel nourished & clean. I know this is more pricey than going to the local store, but for me its worth it
I have bad eczema on my hands & I've tried every hand soap I could think of to help my hands not be as severe. Using this soap I've finally seen improvement. I love foaming soap. Usually 1 complete pump is enough to completely cover my hands to get them clean. I love this White Tea Leaves scent because it's pleasant but not over powering. After washing my hands they feel nourished & clean. I know this is more pricey than going to the local store, but for me its worth it.