Its formula is developed with plant- and mineral-based ingredients to clean your home! Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% – Thyme & lavender kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our no rinse formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs. You will love the fresh and clean scent of thyme and lavender throughout the house!
- Disinfectant cleaner featuring Caprylyl glucoside, an effective surfactant.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: features a natural and refreshing thyme & citrus aroma.
- Made with plant-based ingredients: Crafted with renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with ingredients of concern (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
Active ingredient: Dialkyl (50% C8-C10, 25% C8, 25% C10) dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.045%).
Inactive ingredients: <5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains: Aqua /water/eau, alcohol, thyme extract, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal)
Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, walls, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.
Love it! I use it for bathroom and kitchen.
clean and disinfects
loves the fresh feeling of a clean stovetop.
Saw this on EWG site and thought I'd give it a try. Works good as a kitchen/bathroom cleaner.
Great Natural Cleaner
We really like this cleaner as it’s all natural and the smell is great. Works well and have been buying it since trying it a couple months ago.