All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99.9%Nature+Thyme & Lavender800 mL (27 FL. OZ.)
Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% – Thyme & lavender kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our no rinse formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs. You will love the fresh and clean scent of thyme and lavender throughout the house!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Active ingredient: Dialkyl (50% C8-C10, 25% C8, 25% C10) dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.045%).
Inactive ingredients: <5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains: Aqua /water/eau, alcohol, thyme extract, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal)
- Natural disinfectant cleaners featuring caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside, effective surfactants that are tough on germs.
- Made with plant-based ingredients and renewable raw materials.
- No artificial fragrance: natural and refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: Meet ECOLOGO's biodegradability, aquatic toxicity, renewable supply and end-of-life environmental criterias.
- PETA Certified: Proudly vegan and never tested on animals.
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers and MIT.
Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, walls, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.