Get kissably-soft lips with our new range of plastic-free leaves bar™ lip balms – The perfect complement to a waste-free, clean beauty routine. Featuring a wide range of nourishing ingredients, it offers both tender loving care for you and the environment.
Keep those lips soft and pucker-ready at all times with our new ATTITUDE leaves bar™ Lip Balm – Unscented. Dipped in ultimate moisture, our concentrated waterless lip balm features sweet almond oil, known to relieve and protect ultra-dry lips. We also packed this lip balm with shea butter, coconut and castor oils to coat your lips in total comfort throughout the day. Plastic-free, EWG VERIFIED™, vegan and a biodegradable, our unscented lip balm is perfect for people with odor and skin sensitivities. Pucker up, buttercup!
- Solid lip balm enriched with olive oil, known for its nourishing properties, and a unique blend of coconut, shea, castor oils to soothe dry lips and leave them feeling refreshed.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to lip balms packaged in a plastic tube.
- Comes in innovative plastic-free, FSC-certified, recyclable cardboard packaging.
- EWG VERIFIED™ formula, which means it contains no ingredients of concern according to strict EWG standards.
- PETA certified: vegan and animal cruelty free.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, polyhydroxystearic acid, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calendula officinalis flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Apply to lips as required. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Great lip balm
So soft and creamy. Love the texture
Excellent lip balm
Love this lip balm! Feel and smells great!
Love the lip balm
The lip balm is excellent! Love the coconut flavor!
Love it! The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because it Is a tad difficult to push up out of the container but totally worth it.