All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99.9%Nature+Thyme & Citrus
Keep household germs away with ATTITUDE’s Nature + Technology™ All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99.9% – Thyme & Citrus. Its hypoallergenic formula is developed with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as thyme for a natural way to clean your home!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Active ingredient: Dialkyl (50% C8-C10 25% C8 25% C10), Dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.045%)Ingredients: Water, Caprylyl glucoside, Myristyl glucoside, Alcohol, Thyme extract, Fragrance
- Natural disinfectant cleaner featuring Caprylyl glucoside, an effective surfactant that’s tough on germs.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: features a natural and refreshing thyme & citrus aroma.
- Made with hypoallergenic and plant-based ingredients: Crafted with renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Graded A on EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with ingredients of concern (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, walls, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.