Fruit & Vegetable WashFragrance-FreeEffective against wax, chemical residue and dirt
While everyone loves a shiny apple or ruby red tomato, they usually come coated with pesticides and chemicals. Keep your produce clean and chemical-free with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Fruit & Vegetable Wash – Fragrance-Free. Our ECOLOGO Certified and sustainable wash removes dirt, pesticides, wax and impurities. Plus, it is made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients and contains no harsh chemicals to ruin your appetite. That means you can have an apple a day, worry-free!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, xanthan gum.
- Contains Caprylyl and Myristyl glucoside, two natural and effective surfactants.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic: tested in an independent laboratory.
- Formulated with plant-derived and mineral-based ingredients only.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants: derived from renewable materials such as fatty alcohols and plant-derived glucose.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers and MIT.
TO WASH DIRECTLY: Spray and rub, rinse thoroughly with water.
TO SOAK: our 15 mL in a bowl filled with water. Let the produce soak for a few minutes, then rinse. Specially formulated to help remove residues from handling, pesticides, wax and other contaminants from the surface of fruits and vegetables.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ideal for baby food preparation.