Our Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier over the skin, protecting against UVA and UVB rays. It contains only worry-free and natural ingredients, so you can get the safest sun care and is smooth, transparent and easy to apply.
Feeling blue? Get outside! Sunlight increases serotonin, which makes you happier. But before getting a breath of fresh air, we recommend always using a safe sun protection. Our Tropical Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for a safe and worry-free sun care. Our mineral sunscreen is not only EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated among sunscreen moisturizers, but it is also smooth on skin, non-whitening, and has a soft fruity scent which makes it that much more enjoyable to apply. It’s never been easier to have fun under the sun!
Available in tubes without boxes, to avoid overpacking.
Medicinal ingredient:Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, triethyl citrate, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit).
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: Made from plant and mineral only; vegan.
- Coral reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic sunscreen, and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Apply a thin layer, then spread with circular motions on the body 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.