Specially designed for kids, this mess-free and unscented mineral sunscreen face stick offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage to help prevent sunburns.
Looking for an easy-to-apply, mess-free face sunscreen for your little ones? Try ATTITUDE's Plastic-Free Mineral Sunscreen Face Stick SPF 30! Made with non-nano zinc oxide, a safe & effective sunscreen filter according to EWG experts, this hypoallergenic face sunscreen forms a physical barrier that protects kids against both UVA and UVB rays. It comes in a handy push applicator that makes it easy to apply on the face and won't leave your kid with a sticky white residue. This pocket-sized sunscreen stick has an innovative biodegradable cardboard tube to reduce single-use plastic! Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and unscented, this sunscreen face stick is gentle on kids with sensitive skin. Let your children enjoy the sun safely with ATTITUDE!
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients/Ingrédients non médicinaux: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyhydroxystearic acid, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, capryloyl glycerin / sebacic acid copolymer, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax.
- Made from non-nano zinc oxide, a safe & effective sunscreen filter according to EWG experts.
- Protects against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns
- Handy stick format that makes applying sunscreen on kids’ face easier
- Blends quickly into the skin without leaving a white cast or sticky feeling
- Plastic-free, biodegradable and easy to use packaging
- Face sunscreen stick designed for kids with sensitive skin: Dermatologically tested, its hypoallergenic formula reduces the risk of allergies
- Reef-friendly sunscreen stick: Free of potentially damaging UV filters for coral reefs
- PETA Certified, Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen stick
Apply a thin layer, then spread with fingers all over face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, stop use and ask a doctor. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.We are also on the EWG Sunscreen Guide.
Frequently asked questions
Great sunscreen, easy to apply and rub in. No chalky residue.