Made to protect your little one’s sensitive skin, our broad-spectrum sunscreen for kids is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested and it is made with non-nano zinc oxide, the safest option according to EWG experts.
Our Kids Sunscreen SPF 30 comes an innovative biodegradable all-paper packaging designed to reduce single-use plastic. This handy cardboard tube makes it to apply sunscreen when you’re on the go! Our Made to protect your little one’s sensitive skin, our broad-spectrum sunscreen for kids is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested and it is made with non-nano zinc oxide, the safest option according to EWG experts.
Because we love nature, animals and marine life, our sunscreen is PETA Certified, vegan, cruelty-free and reef-friendly. Easy to apply, thanks to its eco-friendly cardboard tube and smooth texture due to ingredients such as coconut oil and shea butter. Bring it with you wherever you go, and let your kids enjoy some fun in the sun!
- Natural and efficient mineral sunscreen: Made with non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- Plastic-free packaging: biodegradable easy to use cardboard tube.
- Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen.
- All-natural ingredients: Plant- and mineral-based ingredients only.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin: Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested.
- Natural sunscreen that’s easy to apply: non-greasy and clear formula that glides easily, thanks to coconut oil, sun flower oil and shea butter.
- Fragrance-Free : unscented sunscreen.
Active ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%) Use: Helps prevent sunburn
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, capryloyl glycerin / sebacic acid copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax.
Adults and children older than 6 months. Apply evenly 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.