Natural Odor AbsorberCoco Lime227g (8 oz) ( )
Did you know dogs’ noses are wet to help them smell better? The moist surface is like a glue to help capture scents! You and your four-legged family members can breathe easier with ATTITUDE’s Coconut Lime Natural Odor Absorber. Using activated carbon from charcoal, it’s a worry-free way to safely freshen litter boxes and other areas they frequent without worry of them ingesting harmful chemicals.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Natural plant-derived fragrance (soothing active), Activated carbon (air purifier), Resin (odor neutralizing and fragrance releaser), Gamma-octalactone (coconut), Decanal (citrus), Terpineol (citrus).
- Absorbs odors and pollutants in areas up to 37 m2.
- Allows easy control of intensity with adjustable vents.
- Releases a natural fragrance.
- Contains activated carbon to trap particulate matter and other air pollutants.
- Contains resin to neutralize odors (not mask them) for a long-lasting effect.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- Free of potentially harmful artificial fragrances, phthalates and preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers.
- Remove container lid and put aside.
- Remove and discard freshness seal.
- Put the lid back on the container.
- Adjust vents to desired level of absorption and scent intensity.
For optimal effect, change Odor Absorber after 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the room conditions.