Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purporse Cleaning & Disinfecting 99.99% Wipes contains plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs on all surfaces.
Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purporse Cleaning & Disinfecting 99.99% Wipes –Thyme & lavender kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs on all surfaces. You'll love the refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender!
- Plant- and mineral based disinfectant cleaners featuring caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside, effective surfactants that are tough on germs.
- Made with plant-based ingredients and renewable raw materials.
- No artificial fragrance: natural and refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: Meet ECOLOGO's biodegradability, aquatic toxicity, renewable supply and end-of-life environmental criterias.
- PETA Certified: Proudly vegan and never tested on animals.
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers and MIT.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (0.0450% w/w). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: <5% surfactants (caprylyl/capryl glucoside, coco-glucoside). Contains also : Water, acetic acid, 1,3-propanediol, sodium bicarbonate, thymol, ethyl alcohol, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal).
Lift the seal and pull out a wipe. Close the package tightly after each use to maintain moisture. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), wipe the surface and allow it to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping with a dry cloth. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with potable water after treatment. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. Discard the wipe after use. Do not flush wipes down the toilet.
use them to clean my phone at the end of the day
Great multipurpose wipes
We use these to clean our bathroom, kitchen, and cars. The smell is okay, maybe a little strong, but they clean really well, and I don’t have to worry about harsh ingredients!
Great for disinfecting
I use this daily to disinfect my phone. I like that I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals.
House and car quick clean
Great to have on the go for quick cleaning around the house and car