Using only natural, efficient and hypoallergenic ingredients, our vegan and ECOLOGO Certified formula is safe for your baby’s skin — and the environment!
Ever wondered why babies spill so much? It takes them 14 months to develop the hand-eye coordination needed to feed themselves with a spoon! No matter how many times they spill, embrace these delightfully dirty discoveries and keep your child’s clothing looking new with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Concentrated Baby Stain Remover — Fragrance-Free. Using only natural, efficient and hypoallergenic ingredients, our vegan and ECOLOGO Certified formula is safe for your baby’s skin — and the environment!
- Natural baby stain remover with concentrated formula to clean stubborn stains.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic: safe for babies’ sensitive skin.
- Made with surfactants derived from vegetable-based sources such as Caprylyl glucoside and Myristyl glucoside.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Contains no Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, MIT, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers — all known to be harmful preservatives.
- Free of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
<5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside), <5% enzymes (protease). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, propanediol, sodium gluconate.
Spray fabric until slightly damp. This is a fragrance-free product to eliminate and/or reduce odors, depending on their intensity. For a noticeable scent, use one of our scented products. DO NOT use on fabrics that water spot. Avoid spraying on finished wood surfaces. Always check for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
best scent ever for fabric softener. worried it’s discontinued. can’t find it anywhere. please bring it back soon!!
Great unscented dish soap. At first I was worried it will not clean my greasy pots and pans but it does. It works well as a hand soap too. It does not make my hands feel dry at all. I would definitely repurchase the refill.
The best smell! The best results and just overall our favourite. I stocked up the last time but seems to be n/a for a while now. I hope it comes back because i was searching and try a lot of other options before we found this gem.
This toy and surface cleaner is simply amazing. I use it to clean all my little ones play items. It has a very gentle scent, barely noticeable really. I can trust that his items are clean and it’s not going to hurt my baby when he puts things in his mouth and plays with them. Consider it once less thing this mama has to worry about!