Fabric SoftenerNature+Wildflowers1L (33,8 FL. OZ.)
Fabric softeners are to fabrics what conditioners are to hair: they strengthen, protect and soften. That’s why we’ve created ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Fabric Softener – Wildflowers. Delicately formulated with only vegan ingredients such as antibacterial green tea extract, this hypoallergenic and ECOLOGO® Certified softener will naturally enhance the comfort of your clothes without harming your skin – or the environment – all while soothing your senses with a subtle, therapeutic floral scent!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable cationic surfactants(dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate), <5% vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), amyl salicylate (floral).
- Natural fabric softener enhanced with Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, known for its remarkable antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: free of dyes and known skin-irritating allergens.
- Contains no artificial fragrances: naturally scented with a wildflower aroma.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: vegan and not tested on animals.
- Suited for both HE (High Efficiency) and standard washing machines in cold water cycle.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- No potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, MIT, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
See table for dosing instructions. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent spotting. Always check labels for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN..