Fabric RefresherNature+Soothing Chamomile475 mL (16 FL. OZ.)
Ever wondered what your baby dreams about? Probably a lot, seeing as newborns sleep around 16 hours a day! No matter what they’re dreaming about, keep their imagination going and their bedtime fabrics smelling fresh with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Fabric Refresher — Soothing Chamomile. ECOLOGO Certified and made with only hypoallergenic, vegan and natural ingredients, it gets stubborn odors out of pillows, sheets, stuffed animals and your child’s favorite blankets. Your little one will go from zen to zzz in no time with the calming, sleepy-time scent of chamomile!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants(myristyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, alcohol / alcool, zinc ricinoleate, sodium iminodisuccinate, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine), vanillin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract.
- Baby fabric refresher enhanced with an effective concentrated formula to freshen all types of fabrics and textiles.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: safe for babies’ sensitive skin.
- A sweet soothing chamomile scent to calm the senses.
- Made with vegetable surfactants such as Lauryl glucoside and Myristyl glucoside.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable fabric refresher.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- No Parabens, MIT, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers — preservatives of concern according to EWG.
- Free of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
Spray fabric until slightly damp. Safe to use on virtually all fabrics or carpets. DO NOT use on fabrics that water spot. Avoid spraying on finished wood surfaces. Always check for special instructions.