Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30Fragrance-free 5.2 OZ.
Did you know your skin is more acidic than basic? The top of your skin has a slightly acidic 5.5 pH to help prevent bacteria from entering your body through your pores. To protect this natural first line of defense from the effects of UVA and UVB sunlight, our 100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only worry-free, natural sunscreen ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest possible sun care. It is fragrance-free, easy to apply, smooth and clear on skin, making it a great protection all year long. Whats more? Our 100% mineral sunscreen is EWG VERIFIED and is a Top-scoring sunscreen moisturizer in EWGs Skin Deep database. Get ready to safely enjoy the sun!
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Our sunscreens do not contain any ecotoxic chemical filters such as octinoxate or oxybenzone (benzophenone-3). We choose ingredients of plant and mineral origin with a minimal impact on the environment and the ocean.
Medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate.
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: Plant-based and mineral only – 100% vegan.
- Reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Fragrance-Free; unscented sunscreen.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.