Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30Sensitive Skin 75g75g (2,6 OZ. )
UV rays can damage all skin types, from the most healthy to the most sensitives. Fortunately, our 100% Mineral Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin SPF 30 forms a physical barrier that protects everyones skin against both UVA and UVB rays, even the most sensitive ones! Whats more, it is enriched with 1% colloidal oatmeal, a natural medicinal ingredient recognized by Health Canada and known to help relieve symptoms caused by baby eczema and skin irritations. Not only our mineral sunscreen for babys sensitive skin uses only worry-free, natural ingredients such as non-nano zinc oxide, but it is also hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and dermatologically tested, making it the ideal sunblock for sensitive, dry and damaged skin. ATTITUDEs SPF 30 mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin is also certified by the NEA (National Eczema Association) and EWG VERIFIED, because we only want the best for you and your family. Also available in 150 G.
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
Our sunscreens do not contain any ecotoxic chemical filters such as octinoxate or oxybenzone (benzophenone-3). We choose ingredients of plant and mineral origin with a minimal impact on the environment and the ocean.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator).
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin: Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, labelled with the NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™
- Contains 1% of colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to protect the skin barrier and help relieve symptoms caused by eczema and skin irritations.
- Crafted with 100% non-nano zinc oxide for the safest sun care according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen for sensitive skin.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: Vegan and 100% made from plants and minerals.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – ingredients of worry for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, known as endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs (PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil), contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of parabens phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT, which are preservatives of concern.
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Non-greasy, transparent and easy to apply.
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.