Face Moisturizer Mineral SunscreenSPF 30Fragrance-free
Did you know that many leading sunscreens contain chemical ingredients which could have detrimental effects on coral reefs1? At ATTITUDE, we are Ocean Lovers, and we care about protecting marine life just as much as your skin! Embrace the sun and the sea with ATTITUDE SPF 30 Face & Body Mineral Sunscreen – Fragrance-free. Our reef-friendly, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free non-nano zinc oxide formula for face and body offers complete broad spectrum sun protection to filter both UVA and UVB rays. It is EWG VERIFIED™ and formulated with hydrating, fast-absorbing and protective ingredients like avocado oil and jojoba seed oil. Our easy to apply mineral sunscreen will naturally reflect the sun’s rays and keep your skin smooth and hydrated.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil.
- Newly developed, this Face & Body Mineral sunscreen is specially crafted with plant and mineral-based ingredients such as jojoba seed oil and avocado oil to hydrate the skin.
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide, a physical filter and a safe sun care ingredient according to the EWG.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen: offers both UVA and UVB protection.
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable mineral sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan, cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Ocean Lovers stamp: sunscreen made with ingredients that are have a minimal impact on coral reefs and ocean life2
- Non-greasy formula: lightweight and easy to apply.
- Free of chemical ingredients such as Oxybenzone, Octinoxate and Benzophenone-3 (BP-3), potentially harmful ingredients for our health and marine life according to the EWG.
- Free of 4MBC and Butylparaben, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals according to the EWG.
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging - To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: - Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am–2pm - Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.