Our Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier over the skin, protecting against UVA and UVB rays. It contains only worry-free and natural ingredients, so you can get the safest sun care and is smooth, transparent and easy to apply.
Did you know that zinc is a naturally occurring mineral that has been used for centuries in skin treatment? Our bodies need it and use it everyday to function, which makes it the safest choice when it comes to physical sunscreen filters. Our Orange Blossom Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 crafted with with zinc oxide forms a physical barrier over the skin, protecting against UVA and UVB rays. Our mineral sunscreen contains only worry-free and natural ingredients, so you can get the safest sun care. Not only our SPF 30 sunscreen is smooth, transparent and easy to apply, but it is EWG VERIFIED™ and rated amongst the best sunscreen moisturizers. It’s time to enjoy the outdoors fully – and safely!
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: Made from plant and mineral only; vegan.
- Coral reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic sunscreen, and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, pentadecalactone (fruit), linalyl acetate (floral), hexyl salicylate (floral).
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.