Our Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier over the skin, protecting against UVA and UVB rays. It contains only worry-free and natural ingredients, so you can get the safest sun care and is smooth, transparent and easy to apply.
Feeling blue? Get outside! Sunlight increases serotonin, which makes you happier. But before getting a breath of fresh air, we recommend always using a safe sun protection. Our Tropical Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 uses only natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for a safe and worry-free sun care. Our mineral sunscreen is not only EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated among sunscreen moisturizers, but it is also smooth on skin, non-whitening, and has a soft fruity scent which makes it that much more enjoyable to apply. It’s never been easier to have fun under the sun!
Available in tubes without boxes, to avoid overpacking.
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: Made from plant and mineral only; vegan.
- Coral reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic sunscreen, and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Medicinal ingredient:Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, triethyl citrate, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit).
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.