Our EWG VERIFIED™ deodorant provides long-lasting protection – without plugging up the body’s natural temperature regulating sweat system.
- Plastic-free and biodegradable packaging
- Helps prevent unpleasant odours: contains maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) known for its deodorant properties
- Naturally absorbs moisture: Contains corn starch known for its absorbent properties
- Aluminium free
- Without water
- Easy to apply thanks to the smooth texture of shea butter and coconut oil
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested: does not contain any known allergens
- Free of parabens, triclosan, steareths, phthalates, talcum powder or artificial colours found in traditional deodorants and antiperspirants
- EWG VERIFIED certified and green side in the EWG Skin Deep® database
- Cruelty free: Vegan and never tested on animals
Our Unscented – Deodorant is enriched with green tea leaf extract known for its antioxidant and soothing properties.
Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, zea mays (corn) starch, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Push on the bottom to release the product. Apply to dry skin. Heat the product for a few seconds on armpit and apply. WARNING: Discontinue use if rash or skin irritation occurs. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Store at a temperature below 90 F.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
I have tried a few natural deodorants and this is the first one that has worked! I have put it on after a morning shower and not have any odour issues past the next morning. I can barely do that with traditional antiperspirants so this was a big win! Love the lemon scent and am trying out the Red Vines right now and like it as well. The only problem is that for some reason the current one has clumped in the tube which makes it go on in clumps that I have to wipe off. Glad this isn't my first tube or I might abandon it. Might be because my house got extremely hot this summer or maybe got moisture in it while sitting in the bathroom. Either way I LOVE that the packaging is plastic free and IT WORKS!
Great for Everyday Wear!
This product is an amazing option to use for everyday wear. A little goes a long way so it will last a while. It has a very pleasant smell, perfect for summer time! I wouldn't recommend it for someone who sweats excessively or before heavy activity.
Very nice scent!
I really like the scent of this deodorant but unfortunately it did not work for me in terms of keeping my under arms dry. I needed to reapply this twice in the day for it to work for me so I wouldn’t purchase this one again, I did get this for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review.
I liked this product, however I had to wear it for a week before the deodorant kicked in. That usually happens with natural deodorants for me. I loved the scent and I am not a fan of orange at all.