Natural Fur DetanglerCoco Lime
Ever noticed your pooch hides every time there’s a thunderstorm or you vacuum? It’s because dogs can have phobias just like us! Many are afraid of getting brushed too because of painful knots. Make grooming enjoyable with ATTITUDE’s Natural Fur Detangler. The leave-in formula can tame wet or dry matted fur, leaving it shiny and smooth. Don’t be afraid of them ingesting harmful chemicals — it’s made with worry-free, plant- and mineral-based ingredients.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, decyl glucoside, sodium benzoate, panthenol, citric acid, potassium sorbate, decanal (citrus), dimethyl heptenal (citrus).
- Specially formulated to eliminate knots on wet or dry fur.
- Reduces buildup of dirt.
- Subtly fragranced to be suitable for sensitive pet noses.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Aloe extracts are known for their hydrating and soothing properties.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein and panthenol are known for their moisturizing properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Shake well before use. Spray onto damp or dry fur and gently comb through. Leave-in product; no need to rinse.
Before washing a dog, cat, or other animal with matted hair, use ATTITUDE Furry friends detangler.