Kids Toothpaste with fluorideMango
ATTITUDE Kids’ Toothpaste with Fluor is perfect for teaching your little ones healthy dental hygiene habits, thanks to its delicious, natural mango flavor. This paraben-free and alcohol-free vegan toothpaste is made with plant and mineral ingredients. Since its formula contains fluoride sodium, this toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our natural toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, hexyl hexanoate (tropical), gamma decalactone (fruit), hexenyl acetate (green fruit).
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities.
- Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- Toothpaste that makes dental hygiene more fun for children: thanks to its natural mango taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).