Our unique formula is made with deep-cleansing and antibacterial agents like saponin, and uses natural and plant-based ingredients.
There are two key things that everyone should look for in their daily dishwashing liquid: cleansing power and a gentle-on-the-hands formula. A little goes a long way with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Pink Grapefruit. ECOLOGO Certified and made with natural and plant-based ingredients like saponin, it uses advanced degreasing power to fight grease so you don’t have to scrub endlessly. Plus, its zesty pink grapefruit aroma will indulge your senses and enliven your dishwashing routine!
<5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), allyl heptaonate (fruit).
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a natural deep-cleansing agent, to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Foaming action that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Triclosan and Phthalates, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All round good product.
Love the smell. Gentle on hands. Cleans very well.
less is more
Scent is quite strong, otherwise works great.
Great for my super sensitive hands!