ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients, our laundry detergent will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Did you know the scent of citrus boosts your body’s production of serotonin, otherwise known as the “happy hormone”? Uplift laundry day with the refreshing scent of ATTITUDE Nature + Laundry Detergent – Pink Grapefruit. Featuring green tea extract, a natural and effective antibacterial agent, our ECOLOGO® Certified laundry detergent will keep your family – and the environment – happy while keeping your clothes clean! Not only is it dermatologically-tested and free of irritating enzymes, it also offers advanced deodorizing action to ensure your clothes smell fresh!
Laundry Detergent : Nature+ : Pink Grapefruit - 35 loads
5%-15% anionic surfactants (sodium coco sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), allyl heptanoate (fruit). FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER.
- Safe laundry detergent made with powerful vegetable- or plant-based surfactants.
- Formulated with advanced deodorizing properties for cold water wash.
- Dermatologically-tested: free of dyes, known allergens and irritants.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflower aroma.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable product with low impact on health and the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Designed to work in High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines.
- Free of potentially contaminated chemicals and byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde releasers, Parabens and MIT.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.
FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Love every item I’ve purchased
Everything has been great so far.
Awesome detergent. Works and smells great.
Great detergent. Smells good!
Love the light scent , not overpowering just enough!