BULK to go Laundry DetergentNature+Wildflowers
Liven up your laundry routine while caring for the environment thanks to ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Laundry Detergent – Wildflowers, now available in a practical BULK to go format – a great way to reduce and reuse! Plus, it offers a practical solution for those who don’t have a bulk store nearby. Formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients like antibacterial green tea extract, our hypoallergenic laundry detergent will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean. What's more? It’s ECOLOGO Certified, biodegradable and contains no irritating enzymes – making it suitable for the entire family, and safe for our planet!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
- Jean Coutu
- Familiprix – Only in some stores
5%-15% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (sodium coco-sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (decyl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, hexyl salicylate (floral), amyl salicylate (floral). FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER.
- Convenient BULK to go packaging with 62% less plastic than the original bottle, designed to refill and reuse your ATTITUDE bottle.
- Eco-friendly packaging: made from 100% recyclable BPA-free plastic bag and spigot, and FSC-certified 100% recyclable cardboard.
- Natural laundry detergent enhanced with antibacterial and antioxidant green tea extract.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of dyes, known allergens and skin-irritating ingredients.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflowers aroma.
- Made with vegetable based, non-ionic surfactants.
- ECOLOGO Certified: product with reduced environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: caring towards animals, cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Designed for High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines; also suitable for cold water cycle.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), contaminated with 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing byproducts according to the IARC.
- Contains no preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers, MIT and Parabens according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent spotting. Always check labels for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
BULK to go eco-refills are not eligible for the progressive discount and free shipping. We offer a $8.95 flat rate shipping & handling cost for standard ground 4-7 days shipping service. You can qualify for free shipping by reaching a $60 sub-total with standard sized products.