Baby Fabric SoftenerSoothing ChamomileExtra gentle
Chamomile is known to be an all-natural relaxant that soothes and calms a child’s nerves, but did you know it can also strengthen a baby’s immune system? Keep your baby feeling calm with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Baby Fabric Softener – Soothing Chamomile. ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with plant- and mineral-based ingredients like green tea extract, our natural formula is as gentle on fabrics as it is on your baby’s sensitive skin. Our cold-water fabric softener will leave your little one’s clothes soft and fresh, all day long!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% cationic surfactants (dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate), <5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine) (<5%), vanillin (<5%), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (<5%).
- Natural baby fabric softener enhanced with green tea extract, known for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: contains no known allergens, dyes or irritants.
- Free of artificial fragrances: naturally scented with a comforting and subtle chamomile aroma.
- Made with Caprylyl glucoside and Myristyl glucoside, two vegetable-based surfactants.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: proudly vegan and never tested on animals.
- Suited for both HE (High Efficiency) and standard washing machines in cold water cycle.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Contains no potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, MIT, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers.
See table for dosing instructions. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent spotting. Always check labels for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.