Natural Baby Diaper CreamFragrance-free75g (2,6 OZ. )
Did you know you zinc is a mineral found in nature? People have been using it for centuries as a skin treatment! ATTITUDE’s fragrance-free, hypoallergenic Sensitive Skin Natural Baby Diaper Cream uses mineral-based ingredients like zinc because it forms a physical, impermeable barrier over your child’s thin skin to block moisture and prevent irritation. Our worry-free, EWG Verified™ formula also uses plant-based ingredients like 2% colloidal oatmeal, chamomile extract and shea butter to soothe, protect and hydrate their delicate bottoms after diaper changes and baths. It’s certified by the National Eczema Association and dermatologist tested because we only want the best for you and your family.
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Zinc oxide 25% (active), Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil (emollient), Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (emollient), Tapioca starch (thickening agent), Glyceryl dibehenate (emollient), Tribehenin (emulsion stabilizer), Caprylic / Capric triglyceride (emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (moisturizer), Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax (thickening agent), Glyceryl behenate (emulsifier), Vegetable glycerin (humectant) , Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (soothing agent), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract (antioxidant), Vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract (active agent)
- Our Natural Baby Diaper Cream – Zinc, composed of 2% colloidal oatmeal, creates a waterproof, protective barrier that protects your baby’s bottom from humidity, preventing irritation.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Zinc forms a physical barrier that helps protect against humidity.
- Chamomile extract is known for its soothing, calming, anti-infl ammatory and anti-allergic properties.
- Shea butter is known for its hydrating and fi lm-forming properties.
- Canola oil is known for its regenerating, softening properties. Rich in vitamin E, it is ideal for dry skin.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area. Allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Store at room temperature (between 15 and 32oC).
Avoid irritants, ensure your baby’s skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.