Dishwashing LiquidCitrus ZestAdvanced degreasing power
Did you know soap works by pushing away residue and grease? It’s like a force field against food debris! Keep your kitchen sink and dishes spick and span with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Citrus Zest. Our unique formula is made with deep-cleansing and antibacterial agents like saponin, and uses only natural, plant-based and hypoallergenic ingredients. Plus, it’s ECOLOGO Certified, sustainable and biodegradable, with foaming action that is tough on grease but soft on hands, so you can use it daily, worry-free!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% vegetable non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, saponins, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl caproate (sweet fruit).
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a natural deep-cleansing agent, to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Hypoallergenic with foaming action that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- Surfactants made from renewable raw materials such as plant-derived glucose.
- ECOLOGO Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Triclosan and Phthalates, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.
For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub.