ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Body Wash is made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like soothing colloidal oatmeal, it helps to calm sensitive skin.
Isn’t it weird how showers dry out your skin instead of moisturizing it? It’s because hot water strips your skin of oils. Keep the temperature and time moderate for more moisture! For your next shower, grab a bottle of ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Body Wash. Made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like soothing colloidal oatmeal, it helps to calm sensitive skin without introducing any irritating or cancer-causing chemicals like sulfate or ethoxylated surfactants. It’s worry-free and safe for the whole family — we had it dermatologist tested.
- Our Natural Body Wash gently cleans your skin without drying it out, thanks to its sulfate-free formula.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is EWG VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Aqua (solvent), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant), Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum (thickening agent), Decyl glucoside (surfactant), Dicaprylyl ether (emollient), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Stearyl citrate (emollient), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Glyceryl oleate (emulsifier), Castoryl maleate (moisturizer), Sodium benzoate (natural preservative), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Avena sativa kernel oil (emollient), Potassium sorbate (natural preservative), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
Lather gel on body and rinse with lukewarm water. We recommend thoroughly drying skin to remove any remaining water between fingers and joints.
Avoid irritants, ensure your skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.