Deodorizing Pet ConditionerCoco lime240 mL 8 FL. OZ.
ATTITUDE’s Natural Pet Deodorizing Conditioner is made with worry-free plant- and mineral-based ingredients to take the funk out of your pet fur. The hypoallergenic, coconut lime scented formula is specially designed to remove odors, leaving your dog’s coat healthy, silky and smelling extra fresh.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, zinc ricinoleate, sodium benzoate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, potassium sorbate, citric acid, decanal (citrus), dimethyl heptenal (citrus).
- Specially formulated conditioner to help keep your pet's coat shiny and healthy.
- Effective in removing dirt and odor.
- pH balanced for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Its subtle fragrance of "coco-lime" is suitable for sensitive pet noses
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium Laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
After shampooing, apply a sufficient amount of conditioner, work through fur, then rinse thoroughly. Suitable for dogs, cats and other furry friends.