Natural Fabric Stain & Odor Remover: Coco Lime475 mL (16 FL. OZ.)
Mist ATTITUDE’s Natural Fabric Stain Remover on pet bedding, cushions, favourite nooks and soft toys to remove stains and odors. Lightly scented with coconut lime, and made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients, there’s no worry of them ingesting harmful chemicals.
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (>30%), propanediol (<5%), myristyl glucoside (<5%), caprylyl glucoside (<5%), lauryl glucoside (<5%), sodium bicarbonate (<5%), sodium iminodisuccinate (<5%), amylase (<5%), sodium citrate (<5%), sodium gluconate (<5%), decanal (citrus) (<5%), dimethyl heptenal (citrus) (<5%).
- Gives an instant and neutralizing fresh, clean scent.
- Subtly fragranced to be suitable for sensitive pet noses.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Zinc ricinoleate is known for its absorbing properties (odor).
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Spray directly onto stain and gently rub into fabric. Let penetrate 1 to 5 minutes depending on severity of the stain and then wipe with a wet cloth or wash with ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent on a full cycle, when possible. This product can be used on all types of fabric, but always check labels for special care instructions.