Try a new flavor, or take your favourite toothpaste on the go with our new travel size. ATTITUDE Watermelon Kids’ Toothpaste with Fluoride is perfect for teaching your little ones healthy dental hygiene habits, thanks to its delicious watermelon flavor. This paraben-free and alcohol-free vegan toothpaste is made with plant and mineral ingredients. Since its formula contains fluoride sodium, this toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world and is known to be a renewable resource. That's why our adult toothbrushes are made from bamboo wood, a naturally sustainable wood. Their soft nylon bristles promote excellent brushing for gentle teeth. By making the choice to buy a plastic-free toothbrush, your family is participating in the collective effort to reduce the pollution of our oceans!
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities.
- Toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- Toothpaste that makes dental hygiene more fun for children: thanks to its natural taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
- Soft toothbrushes made with nylon bristle for gentle cleaning of teeth and gums
- Made from FSC labeled bamboo
- Recyclable and sustainable packaging
- A good way to introduce the whole family to eco-friendly practices
- Our bamboo toothbrushes for kids are available in green and red
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).
Air dry your toothbrush. Use an open toothbrush holder, which does not retain water. Dry your toothbrush before putting it in a travel case or other.
Once the life of your toothbrush is over (every 3-4 months), you can reuse the handle in many ways as a stake to identify your plants in the garden or for crafting! Be creative!