Laundry DetergentNature+Citrus Zest
Did you know many laundry detergents contain enzymes that digest the dirt right off your clothes? Unfortunately, these enzymes can also irritate your delicate skin. ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Laundry Detergent – Citrus Zest is ECOLOGO® Certified, sustainable and biodegradable and uses only natural and effective ingredients such as antibacterial green tea extract. It uses hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients to gently get your clothes soft and fresh — no enzymes here! Plus, our hypoallergenic formula is enhanced with an energizing citrus scent for 36 fresh and fragrant loads.
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Our bottles are made of HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle. They are designed to be reused and refilled with our eco-refills.
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
5%-15% Anionic surfactants (sodium coco-sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea), terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl caproate (sweet fruit).
- Natural laundry detergent made with green tea extract, a powerful antibacterial and antioxidant agent.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: contains no known allergens, color dyes or skin-irritating enzymes.
- Free of artificial fragrances: naturally scented with an uplifting citrus aroma.
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: never tested on animals and 100% vegan.
- Can be used in both HE (High Efficiency) and standard washing machines in cold water cycle.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Contains no potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, MIT, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
- Free of Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.