ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients, our laundry detergent will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Did you know many laundry detergents contain enzymes that digest the dirt right off your clothes? Unfortunately, these enzymes can also irritate your delicate skin. ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Laundry Detergent – Citrus Zest is ECOLOGO® Certified, sustainable and biodegradable and uses only natural and effective ingredients such as antibacterial green tea extract. Our laundry detergent is as gentle on your clothes as it is on your skin. It contains no enzymes and is suitable for the entire family. Plus, our formula is enhanced with an energizing citrus scent for 35 fresh and fragrant loads.
5%-15% Anionic surfactants (sodium coco-sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea), terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl caproate (sweet fruit).
- Safe laundry detergent made with powerful vegetable- or plant-based surfactants.
- Formulated with advanced deodorizing properties for cold water wash.
- Dermatologically-tested: free of dyes, known allergens and irritants.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflower aroma.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable product with low impact on health and the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Designed to work in High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines.
- Free of potentially contaminated chemicals and byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde releasers, Parabens and MIT.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.
FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Can't get enough of this scent
Love the soft not too sweet floral scent
My favorite detergent!
Loved the soft and unique flower scent of this product
Such a great clean detergent! Cleans my laundry and the orange leaves scent is nice and subtle.
Clean and strong.
This is the only laundry detergent I will ever buy again. Thanks for making clean products for our world.