Get kissably-soft lips with our new range of plastic-free leaves bar™ lip balms – The perfect complement to a waste-free, clean beauty routine. Featuring a wide range of nourishing ingredients, it offers both tender loving care for you and the environment.
Chapped lips are a thing of the past thanks to our ATTITUDE leaves bar™ mint lip balm. It’s formulated with nature’s heavy-duty nourishing agents like shea butter and coconut oil and olive oil to keep your lips ultra-soft and protected all day! Plastic-free, EWG VERIFIED™, biodegradable and vegan formula, you'll fall in love with its light cooling minty sensation. Need we say more? Our lips are sealed!
- Solid lip balm enriched with olive oil, known for its nourishing properties, and a unique blend of coconut, shea, castor oils to soothe dry lips and leave them feeling refreshed.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to lip balms packaged in a plastic tube.
- Comes in innovative plastic-free, FSC-certified, recyclable cardboard packaging.
- EWG VERIFIED™ formula, which means it contains no ingredients of concern according to strict EWG standards.
- PETA certified: vegan and animal cruelty free.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) Butter, behenyl behenate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, polyhydroxystearic acid, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, menthol, hydrolyzed corn starch octenylsuccinate, sodium starch octenylsuccinate, hydrated silica.
*Naturally contains limonene
Apply to lips as required. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Great lip balm
So soft and creamy. Love the texture
Excellent lip balm
Love this lip balm! Feel and smells great!
Love the lip balm
The lip balm is excellent! Love the coconut flavor!
Love it! The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because it Is a tad difficult to push up out of the container but totally worth it.